Thursday 11 November 2010

We got Perspective award 2010











One of the our project won an interior design award yesterday.
Please see the result from here. The 14th is our works.

There is a magazine named "Perspective" that an interior and architecture magazine gave us the certificate of excellence in a category of commercial,retail or office.
I guess Perspective award is the third authority in Asia next to APIDA and DFA or IF China award.
There are many application all over the world though the location of project is limited in
China or Hong Kong.
The project that we received the award is interior design of the residence sales office of a developer "Vanke" 万科 that the largest company of development in main land China.
I have received the Honorable Award from AIA(American Institute of Architects) when I was working in a company before but it's the first time for our company to win an award.
I am very glad for my work to be evaluated this time. I feel that I could finish this project to keep balance modernity and my originality.
Hereafter,I will work hard to create new interior design. Thank you for my all staffs.
My best regards for everyone who support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment